Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things This Very Instant:

1. It's Easter week, do these need anymore of an introduction or explanation?  I'm making them soon and I can't wait! http://www.mommyskitchen.net/2011/04/easter-bunny-buns-yummy-easter-treat.html

2. "Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift.  I cry. Every. Time.  Maybe it's because I'm moving to a city soon where I will know no one, but I'm extra sentimental lately.  Don't know what the big deal is? Listen to it: Never Grow Up

3. Light purple matte nail polish.  Go find yourself some.  It does wonders for making hands look tan ;)

4. Personal blog decorating stories.  I have started following a lot of new blogs about this lately and I can't get enough.

5. Easter lilies.  Seriously, what smells better?

No comments:

Post a Comment